Search This Blog

Monday, June 19, 2017

Introduction

    Hello! Welcome to my blog! On this site I will be reviewing the books I read, mostly teen and young adult fiction. If you have something to say about the book, whether you liked it or not, feel free to comment below the post. I would love to hear other opinions besides mine! Or, if you have any book recommendations, I would love to hear them too!
    On this blog I will post book reviews (as mentioned above) and book lists, whether they be seasonal (such as a list of summer books), listed by genre, or organized with titles like "Classic Books" and "Latest YA books."
I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should review Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eliza,
      Thanks for your suggestion! However, I think it would be hard to review a book in the middle of a series because some people haven't read the whole series. It would be easier to just review the series as a whole. Maybe you'd like to do it as a guest reviewer?

      Delete